Friday, December 30, 2005

FINAL PRAYER LETTER OF 2005

Dear friends,

I'm writing all of you together to wish you all very Happy and safe New Year. For me,the 05 year was filled with variety. While we had some huge challenges we also had some incredibly wonderful things happen this year. I am grateful to God for His faithfullness.

If you would have told me in January of 05 that by January of 06 that we would be living in the St. Louis metro region, I would not have believed you. It's interesting how God brings us to those places and stages in life. Since we settled the ownership issue a long time ago when God called we said yes to moving yet again. We are here by faith and it feels more like home everyday.

My greatest challenge is twofold. Where are the people who will lead this multiplication movement and who are the people God wants to partner with us financially? I'm not sure which is harder to find, those church planters or my financial partners - as we must raise our own financial support. I do know it is not a problem for God and I'm continuing to trust that the Lord of the Harvest will send workers and those who will financially support those in the harvest fields of the midwest.

PLEASE PRAY as my days are filled with fundraising, recruiting, building a network of leaders here in St. Louis and many hours are spent in prayerful and careful planning as we develope our strategy to build disciples and start 30 churches in the next 6 years in Kansas City and St. Louis. By far this is the most challenging as I realize that this will only happen as God blesses and works through obedient servants who say yes to Him.

I dream of authentic New Testament communities filled with mature, Spirit-filled believers who are consumed with Great Commandment hearts and sold out to Great Commission priorities. Can you imagine a church community that is transparent and authentic where believers and unbelievers can gather and have needs met? Can you imagine a church community where people love God and others without limits? Can you imagine a church community sold out for the Great Commission, even willing to give it all up for the cause of reaching lost people? I dream of a new disciplemaking system that reaches and builds disciples who reach others and in turn builds New Testament communities or churches. I long for the church to be effective in being the Church.

Pray - Pray - Pray
*For God to send workers (church planting teams) to this harvest field.
*For God to raise up more monthly financial partners for our remaining 2/3rds support.
*For God to raise up 500 committed Faith Partners who will pray daily for this ministry.
*For God to give us wisdom and a shield of protection from the enemy.
*For God to help me develop and work the multiplication strategy.
*For God to also help me as I will be coaching several Churches in Healthy Church Initiatives
here in the Midwest District and also the Northwest District.
*For God to increase my faith as I trust Him for everything.


Honored to be your Missionary to the Midwest Metro Regions,

Bob

Rev. Robert D. Carder
Mission District Leader (Midwest Region)
Missionary Church, Inc
636.698.4708 & 636.332.9311
bcarder@centurytel.net

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Thi sis a prayer letter, where are the prayer warriers of life?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters