Saturday, December 03, 2005

Prayer Letter December 1, 2005

I'm working out of my makeshift office here at Pannera Bread in Goshen, Indiana. While I sit and sip coffee, pray for our ministry, make a few contacts, follow up on a sea of email, the snow is falling in a beautiful array of sizes and shapes! What I am saying is that I am so thankful our journey leading up to living in St. Louis metro is almost over. Michelle finishes her final classwork hopefully next Tuesday. Whew!!! Lots of driving, thinking, planning, details related to the move. The long and short of it is, we have moved into our new home and our old home sold and we closed on both a week apart. It was a true God-thing, totally God-blessed! We asked you to pray that our house would sell to the right people, at the right time for the right price. God answered and we praise the Lord and thank you greatly.

It looks like God is speaking to people as several are considering what God is asking them to give. It is always an encouragement when we get those calls or emails offering personal financial support. Praise the Lord! Every bit is appreciated as we continue down a long road with much yet to raise toward our support. I tell you this because I want to encourage you to keep praying for more financial partners. We have relocated by faith and will continue to live that way as well.

By next Wednesday we should be totally relocated in St. Louis metro. Already we have community connections and great neighborhood friendships. It's nothing for us to arrive to our new home and spend time talking with several neighbors in the driveway or sidewalks. It feels like home! It feels right in our hearts! I tell you this because you have prayed us into the St. Louis metro area.

On Monday of this week I drove around St. Louis metro praying and getting the lay of the land. What I saw was new housing developement after new housing developement. (People in transition are really open). What I saw was house after house, highways and interstates filled with people. As I drove I began to claim the territory and the lives I passed for Jesus! I didn't see many Churches for the growing size of the communities I visited. They have everything but alott of Churches. It feels right, it looks right and it seems ripe for the harvest.

Please pray:
For a shield of protection and for wisdom in the decisions to come.
For more financial partners for our support.
For more catalytic church planter leads.
For me as I meet with 5 prospects Friday and next Tuesday.
For us as we make the final plans to be permanent Missouri residents.
Please pray a special blessing over San and Wanda Moreno for offering us a place to live
during our transition in and out of Elkhart. Great meals and other things too!
Please pray for Michelle as she finishes course work and finals for her degree program.
Please pray for Michelle and her miniears as she has improved greatly thanks to God and your prayers.

Please know that I cherish our partnership and love you all very much. Have you considered a Holiday Gift for Church Planting efforts through us?

Love you,

Bob & Michelle Carder

Financial support can be directed to:
Rick Yaussi who is our District Church treasurer.
It can be ear marked Church Planting or more specifically "KC & SL Church Planting"
checks made out to "Midwest District Missionary Church"

Midwest District Missionary Church
c/o Treasurer Rick Yaussi
23157 W 117th St N
Burrton, KS 67020

Your investment in us is also an investment in souls for eternity. We will win lost people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters