Monday, July 14, 2008

Just returned...

Yesterday I got home from our Disciple Driven Church training near Ottawa, Kansas. We had around 30 eager learners who are longing for Pentecost A.D. all over again but this time on American soil. God showed up.

When I say God showed up, I do not mean like He has my entire ministry. When I say God showed up, I mean God showed up in His fullness, the fullness of His Holy Spirit. I saw and experienced things I never saw or experienced before.

Some of you who were in on the training need to share here. Or others of you may ask questions about my experience.

Something supernatural happens when the Church operates as the Church in their various gifts and anointing. God's power is unleashed when we raise the bar of what He expects His disciples to look like. God's power is recognized and seen by all when when the Holy Spirit is flowing through His Church as each gift operates under His anointing. I never experienced the depth of the the Church functioning the way she did last week. And by the way, she is still functioning today the way she was prepared by the Holy Spirit last week.

A Movement of Holy Spirit led and empowered Disciple making has been birthed and is spreading across America. We just may experience Pentecost A.D. 30 right here in America.

Our training event last week turned into the Holy Spirit's training event as He showed up and gave us real life pictures of how He works through us, each of us in our gifts and anointing. UNBELIEVABLE and yet with faith it is BELIEVABLE!

This is no normal and ordinary work of God. It reminds me of Jesus and His public ministry. But then again our NORMALS do not bring glory to God, do they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters