Friday, December 30, 2005

How Do I Give Financially?

I'm so glad you asked. Since we will be asking our church planting teams to at least raise some support, I have also agreed to (with God's help) raise my own support. This is a time consuming and challenging ordeal. To date I have raised 1/3rd of my support. So the pressure is on.

We need monthly financial supporters who believe that our efforts to reach lost people are a good and eternally valued thing. As a mission district leader it is my charge to recruit to start 30 churches in the next 6 years. Can you imagine the harvest potential of this?

Would you pray about making a monthly or yearly financial commitment? Large and small gifts become great gifts in the hands of God.

If you will pray and if God speaks to you about this and if you say yes to what God is speaking to you about -please email us with the good news: bcarder@centurytel.net

Please send your tax deductible gifts to:
Midwest District Missionary Church
C/O Rick Yaussi, Treasurer
23157 W 117th Street North
Burton, Kansas 67020

Please mark your memo K.C. or S.L. Church Planting

By faith, I'm asking God to raise up new financial partners to complete the need.

Bob Carder :)

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 9:54 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Isn't it weird that people will comment on everything but finances? Where are the givers to this great cause....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters