Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Prayer Letter - We are finally heading to Missouri

Dear Partners in Ministry,

Things are going quite well for us. Michelle is finally finished with her
coursework at Ivy Tech as of today. God has miraculously provided for us
during these days of transition. As of Wednesday we will finally be located
in Missouri. We will breathe a huge sigh of relief as we begin a new chapter
in our lives. We really sense your prayers for us.

These recent days have been spent recruiting church planters and
fundraising. Both aspects of my job are slow and require great amounts of
time, energy and tenacity. But the end product is what keeps us going with
changed hearts and a lives. Last week I met with my supervisor, Bob Ransom,
US Ministries Director, Missionary Church. He was very helpful and
encouraged to me to keep doing what I am doing. As we went over things I
have raised 1/3 of my monthly support with 2/3rds outstanding. This means I
need to raise another $5,000. a month in support towards my salary,
benefits, and a hefty travel budget for my church planting and Healthy
Church coaching that I do. I tell you this because I need you to pray for
me as I try to pick this up. What I need are monthly partners who give $10.
to $500. or whatever each month. Pray specifically and boldly for God to
speak to hearts and for me to be led to those individuals.

This will be my last prayer letter until I get my DSL up and running in S.L.
In the meatime, please pray for us.

Pray that God will protect us and give us wisdom.
Pray that we will begin to reach lost people for Jesus.
Pray that God will help me make the right connections in St. Louis metro.
Pray that God will continue to give us prospects for S.L. and Kansas City.
Pray that God will increase my faith as I trust him for people and financial
resources.
Pray that God will stir the hearts of planters and financial partners we
encounter.

As you pray and live for God, please share our vision with others. Should
you encounter those who want to join our ministry through prayer and
finances they are welcome. I'm also telling people who cannot give at this
time that they are welcome to give in the future as God blesses them.

Your prayers for us are the greatest gift you can give us. We need prayer
more than anything. As you pray please remain open to God's direct leading
in your life. You will be amazed how God will bless you as you invest time,
prayers, resources to the thing that matters most to God and that is lost
people. His heart sings when we do what He calls us to do -care about and
reach out to lost people. This is a great opportunity for each of us.

Blessings,

Bob



Rev. Robert D. Carder
Mission District Leader (Midwest Region)
Missionary Church, Inc
574.596.9147

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters