Sunday, January 13, 2008

What I am for..

I am for the Church, the Bride of Christ! Why would anyone like me or you who knows Jesus ever be opposed to the Church Jesus died for? We cannot! How could I be against myself, I am part of the Body of Christ?

Remember the Church is never a place - it is always a people. The Bride of Christ is referred to as the Church. Are you part of the Church, the Bride of Christ? Jesus died and was resurrected for a people, His creation, not a location!

How did we ever get this so messed up? How did we mess up the world on this? When people think of Church they most always come to the wrong conclusion of a place and not a people.

I am filled with joy to be in the Body of Christ. Christ is the head of the Church, His people, the body of Christ. Isn't this great preaching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters