Friday, September 26, 2008

While in New York

We continue to see the diversity of God's creation. And even in that diversity God is at work and Jesus is still the only answer of Hope for the world. The Word and plan for world redemption is just as relevant here as it is on my street in St. Louis metro.

All of creation knows there is a God. And truly - many are seeking Him.

New York is a friendly and warm place and when you get to know the people they are genuine and truly concerned. I sense that God is mightily at work here.

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 8:29 AM, Blogger gltnforpnshmnt said...

hey bob,
i agree. i was there this summer for a couple days, and I will tell you that people went out of their way to help my dad and I figure out directions, subway routes, etc. They were very kind and friendly. There are naysayers everywhere, but I truly believe in American exceptionalism, and I believe it comes from our Christian roots.
-ad

 
At September 30, 2008 10:50 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Yes you are right. What a great time was had in New York. Now it's back to work for sure.

I had never heard the phrase American exceptionalism but I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters