Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Brooks with Simple Church wrote,

"The Revolution is happening – it’s happening all over the world. We are in a Reformation. Acknowledge it or not. Be a part of it or not. Jesus longs for his church to come alive, to become a living, breathing, organism. He longs for us to be in a real, live, intimate relationship with Him, regardless of others – and then in real, live relationship with our families – earthly and spiritual. And, He’s begging us to come alive, be who we are as individuals, alive and free in Him, telling the world who and what He has done for us…

What I saw in Kenya, I see in America and I see in other parts of the Christianized world. The enemy accepts that Christianity is in the world… but if he can just contain us, keep us from contaminating others, there’s little to worry about. If he can contain us in buildings, then the world will not know the truth and few will be set free. But what I saw in Kenya, I also see in America and other parts of the world. The virus is leaking. The Reformation of the 21st Century, led by the Holy Spirit, is taking Christianity out of containers into the open spaces of the neighborhoods and nations of the world."

The Planter: This is also what I am seeing. WOW! Excellent, Brooks! The containment factor is what drives me over the cliff from time to time. I love the phrase, "taking Christianity out of containers into the open spaces of the neighborhoods and nations of the world." This excites me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters