Tuesday, November 04, 2008

the election

I'm just not ramped up like I used to be at election times like these. While I will be voting in a little while, I am just not concerned like everyone around me seems to be. I don't think it's apathy, I really believe that I have grown to see more important matters to get riled up about. They are spiritual matters. They are matters of eternal life and death for the human soul.

1. We are not electing the Savior of the world, we already have One.
2. We are not electing someone to fix our spiritual problems. They are personal, not national.
3. Our hope is not found in our next President, our hope is found in Jesus, who left His Holy Spirit to lead us in our consecration to God.

TODAY, I am declaring to the physical world and to the Spirit realm that God is God and that He alone is God. The election doesn't change that Truth. Our nation will not be worse or better because of the election results, our world will be worse or better based on our individual response to God. The answer to sin of all forms from gossip to abortion is found inside the human heart and through our willingness to obey or not obey God fully. Really the answer to our nations woes has always been present, God is God and He alone is God. Let's declare His glory and let's fully consecrate ourselves to Him in full and complete obedience.

I'm finding that some who profess Jesus and those who do not have a similar problem. It's a consecration problem. Are we fully and I mean totally consecrated to God in complete obedience? Does sin turn your stomach when you see it in your life?

On this election day 2008, it not a national problem,it's an individual problem, that we all face. Does you life declare before the world that God is God and He alone is God. Is your life so full of God that even the demons fear you?

God intends for all believers to be so full of Him that those around us including the demons are shaken with the Truth, as demonstrated through us, that God is God and He alone is God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters