Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

It's my birthday tomorrow -January 31st.

I give God praise for a wonderfully supportive and faithful wife (pretty too).
For two grown children who along with their spouse love Jesus.
For God's provision in meeting our needs.

I'm excited about my helathy church coaching opportunities in South Dakota and Oregon.
I'm excited about giving people an opportunity to begin a "Revolution" by redefining and bringing the church back to the Biblical standard for New Testament Community, Great Commandmant Hearts, holding onto Great Comission Priorities.

It's my birthday (January 31st) and I'm asking God to help me to do more in the last part of my life than He did for me and through me in the first part. I want to leave a legacy of Healthy Churches and Changed Lives for eternity.

I'm turning 48, but my vision for the church seems more like I am turning 25. I believe we can have a church that impacts our culture will real authenticity and transparency. I believe we can begin a Revolution where the church is wherever we are impacting lives.

I give my life to God in complete obedience and submission.

6 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Juli, can I come to your party? It's important to honor our elders, so the party for Bob is a great idea!

Bob, seriously my friend, I am challenged by your vision, too. Continued blessings.

 
At January 31, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Juli,
Why not throw Mike a party on my behalf. Take him out to Hacienda and have them put the sombrero "hat" on him and let them sing happy birthday to him on my behalf.

That would make me happy.

Mike you need to go along with this.

 
At January 31, 2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can lead me to a Hacienda, but you cannot pay.

Bob, if we get the photo, you have to post it!

Juli: Call me, the four of us will go out!

 
At February 01, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Rev. Rick Carder '87 / ' 03 said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations... This is the best time of your life.

Rick

 
At February 03, 2006 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day daddio!

 
At February 17, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I'm 48 and lovin it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters