Monday, January 30, 2006

Prayer Letter for Week of January 30

Dear Faith Partners, District Leaders and Other Friends,

I'm writing because I need your daily prayers as I spend 25% of my time
working with churches to help them become more healthy and 75% of my time in
the developement of 30 new churches in Kansas City and St. Louis in the next
six years.

Last week I was out in Oregon for 8 days meeting with district leaders,
pastors and members in some of our churches. I have been invited to walk
along side of our Dever Conner Church near Albany, Oregon for the purpose of
helping them apply healthy church principles as taught by Jesus! Along with
that, I will also lead a cluster of pastors in southern Oregon with Healthy
Church Initiative. I'm very excited about this.

Next Monday I leave for Freeman South Dakota where I will be meeting with a
church board to answer questions about what it means to become more healthy.
I will likely be asked to coach this church as well.

In the surrounding counties around St. Louis and Kansas City there are
nearly 5 million people. Around 49% of the people claim some religious
affiliation. This is a high number because it includes every religion you
can think of. Anyway on average across the U.S. only 16-18% of our
population attends church on a weekly basis. So there is huge potential
here.

The bottom line is simply that I need to have two teams on the ground by
early summer. I'm asking you to pray for the Lord of Harvest to send forth
workers into this harvest field. We need a team for Kansas City and
another for St. Louis to be ready ASAP. We also need resources for my
support and other teams as well. Maybe your church would like to partner
with us.

Please pray:
For wisom and protection from the evil one.
For continued financial support -I am nearly half way! Pray for remaining
funds to come through.
For workers for this harvest region.
For my networking with the right people.
Give God praise for our progress thus far with His help.

Please pray everyday as the Spirit leads,

I love you and appreciate your continued prayers and support.

Bob

Rev. Robert D. Carder
Mission District Leader (Midwest Region)
Missionary Church, Inc
636.698.4708 & 636.332.9311

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters