Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year --2006 is Here

With all that 2005 brought, some good and some bad, I am very optimistic that 2006 will be a very good year. When I awake on Sunday morning it will be with a deep sense of praise to God for what He is going to do in our lives.

I expect God's provision.
I expect God's faithfulness.
I expect God's fruitfullness in our ministry.

This will be a great year because we are trusting God for it.

Happy New Year to all of you and may this year bring peace and happiness to all who seek it.

Love you - Bob

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! As Jim Eastburn always says, "Ere you left your bed this morning, did you think to talk with God?"

That's the best way to start off any day -- any year.

Happy New Year!

 
At January 12, 2006 1:19 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Yeah, I miss that Sunday morning prayer by Jim E. What a great spiritual father.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters