Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Just Knew It...

Those of you following my blog know we have had some tested times, nothing of the likes of so many who suffer in the world. But nonetheless, trusting times. Actually I find it sort of amusing, no discouragement or depression. Just wondering what the next thing will be if any.

Anyway, my personal prayer partner of not so long ago, when I was in the last traditional church, told a good friend of mine that I will be persecuted like this until I get back in the pulpit of the traditional church. If he is right, which I do not believe, I'm in for a long term of suffering.

Isn't it funny or sad how the church looks at pain and then judges the reason for it in others? There is no way God works this way. What gives him the right to make such a statement of accusation? And to think, when I pastored my last church I counted on the prayers of this guy. Maybe he's just and old fart after all. I still love that old fart. After all, he was probably taught to believe such nonsense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters