Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been missing in action here...

Some of you are wondering where I have been and why the slow on the blog posts. Well, I'm happy to respond. We have been out of our home due to our house fire since March 17th and getting back in is tougher than it seems. We were told we would be back home in August, then September, then October and now maybe sometime in November. It seems if it can go wrong (construction wise) it does. I cannot begin to tell you what we've been through trying to get our home back to where it was before. Our insurance company has been wonderful. The restoration contractor and process is another story. All of this has resulted in huge time commitments to seeing that the job is done as expected and agreed upon.

This week, our home and the construction is finally on the right track again after numerous corrections and serious eyeball to eyeball discussions.(This is one of my strengths).

As for my health, I am slow to recover the strength/energy I had before the staph infection in September. Two months of infection took its toll for sure.

Thanks for your prayers, we long to be back home and the sooner the better. We pray you will never have to go through this yourself.

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 5:05 AM, Blogger Michael Ehret said...

Yeah, you do know you own strengths fairly well (and weaknesses...). Keep at 'em, brother. I long to see you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters