Thursday, March 27, 2008

Late night thoughts...

Jesus Christ, my Jesus...

Is my Savior
My redeemer
My healer
My ONLY God
The God of Glory for all, past-present-future.
Jesus is enough, He is the all I long for.

In the end, If Jesus is all you have, Jesus is all you need.

Jesus isn't an American God. He is the world's Savior.

When was the last time you looked at how the people of Haiti or Africa or Asia looked at Jesus. For them, Jesus is all they have and Jesus is all they need and they know it.

Now what about us. For those of us who have everything and yet are unsatisfied with everything, where is Jesus? Do we need to lose everything to have everything in Jesus?

Is Jesus enough???

Really?

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am learning that He is enough---it is slow and painful---but I am getting it. Your site helps. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters