Friday, September 12, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that there would be enough financial resources among the Christian community to reach the entire world if...

We didn't spend it all on BUILDINGS to gather people.
We didn't spend it all on PROGRAMS to take care of the already reached.
We didn't spend it all on ATTRACTION EVENTS.
We didn't spend it all on OURSELVES.
We didn't spend it all on BUDGETS that BENEFIT.

It's really sad, sad, sad. I'm guilty of doing all the above in my lifetime. It's sad, sad, sad, isn't it?

My friend built a 45 million dollar facility for his 3,000 member church. Think what the church could do with 45 million dollars in the world to make disciples.

I built a 3.3 million dollar addition in my last church (we built it) and we have around 600 people at the time. Think about that investment in so few people.

How can we continue to justify such things? What say you here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters