Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm finding that....

*I'm finding that - The very ONE who complains about my blog finds himself continuing to visit her.

Isn't that weird? Whatsup brother/fellow pastor??

I couldn't resist..

What can I say, I long for the American Church to be reformed/shaped/reinvented back to the original design of Jesus with the purpose of making spirit led and fully empowered disciples who make also disciples personally.

By the way, this is clearly not the purpose of Sunday worship or is it? Just keep preaching with the hope that some will obey without demanding full compliance and you will have similar results. Jesus demands full compliance to the Truth. Why don't we do that with our church members?

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I sure hope I didn't run him off. Is this a for real situation? I'm not tellin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters