Friday, March 03, 2006

Computer Problems

In case you are wondering where I am, my hard drive is intermittantly acting up. Which means it is on the verge of crashing. It appears to be solely mechanical. It has had intermittant problems for the past 6 monthes, so when I returned from Oregon this week everything froze and went into safe zone which locked me out. So I called for service and it appears that I must act now to get it repaired. So I am sort of out of business with my outlook files. It looks like my main data is fine but I'm concerned about my Outlook files. We are praying they will be saved. Otherwise I have alot of rebuilding to do. So please pray.

Michelle is kind enough to give me time on her PC so here I am.

I'm unbelievably calm about this which is God's grace for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters