Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cracking DaVinci's Code

I have admittedly read "The DaVinci Code" by Dan Brown. With this book being on the best sellers list and with the movie coming out in May on the book it is very important that we help people separate Truth from Fiction. Two of my bloggers mentioned "Cracking DaVinci's Code" by James Garlow and Pete Jones. I personally know James Garlow and he is solid to the core. I'm going to pick up the book and read it.

Please do me and yourself a huge favor and visit my blog links and go to Dr. James Garlow & see his resources on the DaVinci Code! He has 10 excellent resources available for helping people separate Truth from Fiction.

We must be informed and prepared to give an answer when called upon. Our pew people need to know the truth and be prepared to give an answer when called upon.

These are critical days and we must seize this huge evangelistic opportunity.

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Rev. Rick Carder '87 / ' 03 said...

Good move brother! We need to get this resource in the hands of people who are searching for answers. Best to you! RC

 
At February 24, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Thanks for your help and comments! Why not give me a call sometime for old times sake?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters