Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm Excited About This!

Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting with a godly leader who is pastor of a church of about 90 or so. The church is relatively new after 1 1/2 years and they are basically independent looking for a like minded people and denomination to join. The pastor and I resonated with passion and vision for the southern part of St. Louis metro.

Please pray that God works out the details...This church could be the hub of a dozen or so churches. This pastor is a leader of leaders and would definitely be a plus and whom would add value to our dream and the kingdom of God. This pastor could help our new church planters avold the pitfalls of planting by sharing his experiences in a mentoring and coaching way.

I'm excited that through the grace of God and ther power of His Holy Spirit we got connected and were able to spend 2+ hours together.

I can only dream with faith about the possibilities of this new family becoming Missionary!

Pray with me -this is urgent!

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the pastor who's church you visited and blogged about above? I am thinking it probably is.

 
At March 02, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

What?

 
At March 06, 2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Yes it is. We went their last Sunday. He's my new huntin bud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters