Monday, March 13, 2006

Prayer Letter for March 13, 2006

Dear Faith Partners, District Leaders and Friends,

What a week! Last week my hard drive crashed and after installing a new hard drive I'm back in business. All my Outlook files were recovered so I'm very blessed. This last week I also made a trip to northern Indiana to meet with a prospective church planter who I'm praying will join our team in the future. Michelle and I also had the privilege to meet with our friends and their son who just got back from Iraq. We also met with some of our ministry partners over lunch. So it was a fulfilling week in spite of the computer down time.

Yesterday, I left early for a meeting in South Dakota and over halfway there I got a call that the HCI event was cancelled due to bad weather. So I turned around and Michelle talked me into staying over in St. Joseph, Missouri where our District Board Meeting is held tonight followed by our district conference Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm glad I stayed over because a tornado went through Missouri on I-70 just about the time I would have passed through. God really protected me and my truck since they had baseball size hail in places.

Please pray for the four guys I have coming to district conference who are checking out the Midwest District and our work in St. Louis and Kansas City. Please pray for us to have wisdom and also protection from the evil one. Please pray for the Lord of the Harvest to send forth workers and resources to the harvest fields of Kansas City and St. Louis.

I love you all,

BOB

Bob Carder
Mission District Leader
Missionary Church, Inc.
636.698.4708

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 7:45 AM, Blogger Rev. Rick Carder '87 / ' 03 said...

God is good - I am glad that He is looking out for you.

 
At March 19, 2006 6:03 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Be careful in Louisiana little brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters