Monday, June 12, 2006

Who or What?

I sure wish someone would tell me who or what the Church is. Is the Americanized idea of the Church the Church? Are we the Church, if we meet together on Sunday? Are we the Church if we do not reproduce ourselves? Are we the Church if we are not making disciples who make disciples? Who or what makes up the Church? Is it just a place to attend? Or is there more to the Church?

If you think you know what the Church is or Who she is -then tell me what she is doing right. Tell me what she needs to do better. Will what she is doing right in your opinion, keep Christianity alive in the next couple of decades? Is she really making a difference to advance the kingdom with new convert "disciple" growth.

If the Church as you know it is the Church, then is she doing what Jesus commanded her to do?

Will someone tell me Who or What the Church is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters