Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome to Freedom in Disciple-making

Please celebrate our newest Missionary to Kansas City...

Anthony Marks moved to Kansas City over Labor Day weekend to begin working with God in creating a Disciples making other disciples movement withm the help of God. Anthony does not have a job or income but felt led to step out in faith and that is what he has done.

Please pray for Anthony as he secures housing, a job and a network of those who carry a similiar burden for reaching those who are not yet reached or who are disinfranchised from American Christianity. Anthony has already experienced encounters with people not because of what he has done - but because God is opening doors of opportunity to become involved in the lives of people who need to see Jesus -- the way Jesus is.

I am thrilled to have 2 more boots ( 2 feet) on the ground and I am even more thrilled that Anthony understands that God is birthing a disciples making disciples movement where every disciples understands that every disciple is to make other disciples.

I envision God sending an army of people who are willing to fight against the enemy in a war strategy that is guaranteed of a victory. Anthony will experience what I never experienced when I was his age - because Anthony has stepped out totally by faith - a faith strong enough to take Him 9+ hours from family and the familiar to something that is day by day.

Do you think God will bless Him? Do you think God will reap a harvest because of his obedience? Do you think like I do, that there are literally thousands of young people ( and older ones) who want to step out like this? God is moving and people are obeying. I cannot wait to see the next harvest worker and the fruit of every harvest worker.

I am constantly amazed and filled with joy.

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Anthony! I'm adding you to my prayer list. (Though I gotta say, praying for Bob could be a fulltime ministry in and of itself... but I'll squeeze you in!)

Praying for God to bless you and your ministry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters