Sunday, April 22, 2007

So I shaved...

My friend L.J. thought I was 54. I thought, you are nuts. I blamed it on the ministry. This is what ministry in the church has done to me. Especially the last few years and church.

Then I thought. Once in a while I think! I looked into the mirror and I thought, I need to improve this face. I have a few healing burn scars, what else can I do? So I shaved all the gray beard from my face. Now I have a thin mustache and even my dimples show when I smile.

I said face, You need some help! So I helped it. Did it work? Well, that's another story, for another time.

We get what we get and we have what we have and that's just life. Live with it!

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the photo? We have your bearded face on the fridge, and rather liked that look.

 
At April 23, 2007 10:51 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Let's not go there!

 
At May 01, 2007 11:46 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I got burns on my head and face both arms and back. A clean shaven face is best for the healing process at this time. By the way, no beard in the world can help this face so I use what I have and that is a SMILE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters