Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's Easter Everyday..

For a recovering American Church pastor, Easter is everyday. Everyday is Resurrection Sunday.

Would you be surprised if I am not all excited about Resurrection Sunday? Why? I'm excited about Resurrection day & everyday in the lives of those I meet.

I'm not excited about Easter Sunday spectaculars because every day is another Easter Spectacular. What we create on Easter Sunday is not match for what Jesus creates everyday.

If you don't see me Sunday, look for me on Monday with the people Jesus came to redeem.

3 Comments:

At April 11, 2009 8:46 AM, Anonymous David said...

This youtube video makes sense of Easter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKgDDglSq2s&NR=1

 
At April 11, 2009 9:23 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

David No matter what you say about Jesus and His Easter gift - The Jesus of Easter giving is giving His redemptive gift to you.

Stop running from Him! He is closer than you think.

It's obvious that you really want Him. It's also obvious that He wants you.

 
At June 11, 2009 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BrOther, I have looked for you and Chel. My cell phone crashed, I was lost. Tom considered it top secret. Hallelujah!!! Jesus Reigns! He showed me the way to get hold of you! What I've read, I'n so excited! Praise God! He is so Awesome! Can't wait to talk! I'm praying for you both!
Little Sis, Teresa
574-266*0765

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters