Monday, December 15, 2008

Help me reach them....


Many in our younger generations have left or are leaving the modern American Church. While some appreciate their church roots, many more are scarred by them. A few years ago I was called out of the modern American Church in order to be an instrument of reformation in America. Even though it angers my pastor/leader friends when I bring up the fact that the church in America is in trouble- I still refuse to refrain from speaking truth.

God has given me a heart/burden for younger generations as well as a deepened understanding of what they are facing. God has helped me see that younger generations have a deep love for God as well as a passion to make a difference in this world for Him. The problem is that they are not interested in serving through the modern American Church. The modern American Church has turned them off for a variety of reasons. For one, they are tired of not seeing (the Jesus they have read about) show up in power and victory. They have watched their parents profess Christ without power and victory in their own lives. They long for something more than what the church offers them. They want to experience the God they have read about in Scriptures. The powerless modern American church has left them filled with hopelessness.

My Facebook friends list is growing mostly from younger generations. As I read their notes many of them love Jesus but cannot see the church in their lives. I don't need to post statistics here. You know I am correct when I say they have left or are leaving. Believe me when I say they want God without the church in her present form.

Through Disciple Driven Church and Sun Ministries we are launching New Testament movements by raising up young leaders who are being set free from the baggage and hopelessness of their lives. When these younger generations experience the God of power and freedom - they become totally committed to reaching others in their own generation with the same message of power and freedom.

THE SAD NEWS IS: I cannot turn to the modern American Church for prayer and for resources because they are busy doing their old thing. They have their own churches to run, resources are used up for their own mission. So I am appealing to you, my peers, friends and younger generations to pray and to give. We already know God is in this - the question is, do you want to be in this?

Please partner with us by praying for our young leaders and our efforts to show them a God of power and Glory like they have never seen before.

Also if God is speaking to you about supporting our efforts tax deductible gifts may be sent to: Disciple Driven Church - P.O. Box 876 - O'Fallon, MO 63366

The younger generations will be the generations that bring Holy Spirit empowered New Testament like Christianity back to America and around the world. God has a plan to use you (younger generations and my age group with resources) to bring reformation and transformation to America.

THANKS FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN DO AT THIS TIME. GOD IS DOING SOMETHING HUGE IN THE SPIRIT REALM.

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 12:28 PM, Blogger G.N. said...

It's true! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters