Friday, February 10, 2006

Prayer Letter for February 10, 2006

Dear friends, faith partners & district leadership,

Thanks for all of your prayers over these past days and monthes. God is hearing you and He is answering your prayers. God is moving hearts and we are seeing some progress in finding leaders. I recently had the opportunity to speak with several who show great possibilities for us. God is speaking to people about financial partnerships and several are prayerfully considering what they should do. My faith is strong but I live with a constant reminder that I cannot do it alone! We moved here and hanging out here by faith that God will provide the people and resources that are desperately needed. We are believing for God to do His part and we trusting God for partnerships with people who will do their part. Together we will reach these metro regions for Christ. Your prayers and sacrifical support is appreciated so very much.

My meeting with the church board of Freeman Missionary Church went really well in South Dakota last Tuesday. They have unanimously agreed to invite me to make a Healthy Church presentation to their leaders & congregation. I will likely coach them in the principles Jesus gave us for becoming more and more healthy and effective. Thanks for praying! I have also been invited to work with the Dever Conner Missionary Church in Albany, Oregon sharing the Healthy Church principles as well. While out there I will also be leading a monthly cluster of four pastors in the southern part of Oregon. I firmly believe that we need to help existing churches become more healthy while also starting new churches in metro regions to reach the masses of lost people. I love the fact that I have opportunities to work with both established and new churches.

Please pray:
*That God will connect us to leaders who share our heart for disciple-making & church planting.
*That God will protect us and give us the wisdom we need to do what we need to do.
*That God will encourage and bless more people to become financial partners with us.
*That God will give me the grace and faith I need for the long haul.
*That God will bless the Dever Conner & Freeman Churches with fruit and greater health.

MY GREATEST STRUGGLE is in the raising of my own financial support department. While it is easy for me to ask for money for others -it is increasingly hard and humbling for me to ask for my own support. Please pray for me in this area. I love you all very much and am deeply moved by your prayer partnership and financial sacrifice on our behalf. You are making it possible for us to be here as Missionaries to Kansas City & St. Louis. Thanks!

Love you, Bob

If you would like to contribute please make
checks out to Midwest District Missionary
Church with (KC or SL in memo.)

send to: Midwest District Missionary Ch
Attention: Rick Yaussi
23157 W. 117th Street N
Burrton, Kansas 67020



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters