Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Big Wow!

Just got back from District Conference in St. Joseph, Missouri located just north of Kansas City metro. Not only is it a beautiful place to visit this time of the year, but it was truly an annointed place.

We started Monday night with a district exectutive board meeting that was followed by district conference. I had no idea what to expect. Since I had been to many district conferences in many places I thought much of the same. I was wrong. God showed up.

It was different. This was different because God showed up. From the get go I could feel and sense God's presence. He was up to something tremendous. What would it be? God was present. It was not human trumpting. There was evidence of prayer and fasting.

We heard reports, yes, but they were reports about God and God sightings. Jesus received the glory. We met the missionary who could have died while protecting those in an attempted abduction from the missionary compound in Haiti, a week or so ago. He was shot at and shot in both arms and face. Yes, I saw the bulltet entrance wound in the missionaries face and neck, I saw the fresh wounds, stopped short from penetrating the missionary brain by the hand of God. This is a story I will never forget. As the Haitians shot, the missionary even as they pointed the gun they were fear stricken as God or an angel showed up. Fear gripped the haitian attacker. He fled for his life- he will never forget what he saw as he pointed his gun. Who did He see?

God presented four church planting candicates to the district. All men of God, 3 of them for Kansas City, 1 of them for St. Louis. These men found me, these men are godly and love lost people as much as they love Jesus. As they checked us out, I was convinced they are the gift of God to reach the lost in our region. When I prayed for the Lord of the Harvest to send forth workers to the harvest field I had no idea of the quality God would send. It was and is beyond human ability to understand.

As we prayed over these guys, God revealed to me that He was sending $200,000 to help fund these guys to get the boots on the ground. An illusion or is was God speaking?

I cannot wait for God to work. Because of my faith, I open my email every day and my snail mail looking for the mysterious people or person God will use to fund this endeaver. I'm believing God for $200,000 in immediate funds to get these guys relocated to Kansas City.

I'm just crazy enough to believe God to do what He impressioned me to believe Him for. Why would God give me a picture of $200,000 if He was not going to give it. I am waiting patiently. Are you part of this miracle? Will you use your faith to trust with me for this reality. I'm praying for the Lord fo the Harvest to send forth workers and resources for the harvest.


I love Jesus so you can call me crazy for Jesus,

Bob

Bob

This was the most inspirational district conference I have ever attended. Lives were changed. I'll share more much more later. I'd rather be crazy for Jesus than sane any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters