Thursday, April 13, 2006

Because of Easter - We Share Seven Together's

Happy Easter to ALL my blogging friends!

1. CRUCIFIED Together With Christ (Galatians 2:20)
2. BURIED Together With Christ (Romans 6:4)
3. RAISED Together With Christ (Colossians 3:1)
4. SUFFERERS Together With Christ (Romans 8:17)
5. GLORIFIED Together With Christ (Romans 8:17)
6. CAUGHT UP Together With Christ (I Thessalonians 4:17)
7. ENTHRONED Together With Christ (Revelations 3:21)

We acknowledge the Death of Jesus on our behalf. It was on the cross where Jesus took the entire weight of sin, though sinless, He took our sin upon Himself. Three days later He AROSE victor over the grave and death. Because He lives we celebrate these Seven Together's. Happy Easter!

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Together with Christ...that's enough for me. Blessings on you and Michelle, Bob. We love you.

 
At April 13, 2006 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holy Thursday! I love this day of Holy Week (actually, I love all of Lent and Holy Week and Pentecost and...well you get the idea). "Do this in rememberance of me." Don't forget me the Savior says to His friends on this night. Don't forget me...feed my sheep, love those who are the least of these, show compassion to to all of those who you encounter...remember me, do what I have done, in fact, do much more. Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters