Thursday, September 28, 2006

What if?

What if every believer in America lived out the Great Co-Mission (Jesus and us) in fullment of our Great Commission number one priority, all because we are passionately in love with Jesus and totally sold out for the cause He died for? Why do so many people resist placing the Great Co-Mission as our Mission? Why not have every Christ follower multiply (their Jesus) in others?
Why do it? Jesus said "Do it!"

What if the focus of the church was not -bodies, budgets and buildings?

What if?

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger Dr. Terry M. Goodwin said...

I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a group of about 20 that have committed to making this the number one priority in their lives. I was overwhelmed when I realized that in all my years in church I have never been involved with a group this size that has made this the number one priority in their lives. The exciting thing is there are already another 10 that are wrestling with the concept and may make that commitment soon. I cannot imagine what God will do through these people but I am glad He has let me be a part of it.

 
At September 28, 2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey coach,

Not everyone has as much time on the computer! I just traveled to Indiana for 4 days and started a job yesterday. Posts are forthcoming...just give me a little time:)

 
At September 29, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

To both Terry and AWM know as TWAN - you guys are doing great work creating a movement of disciples making disciples. I'm like Terry -I can hardly wait to see this really work in America.

What is the Church? A group of Christ followers who join with God in His Great Co-Mission who all reach disciples who reach disciples while teaching all to obey what Jesus says!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters