Monday, October 30, 2006

Where are they???

Where are they?? I mean, where do the lost hang out in your city? Do you know? And, if you don't, why don't you know? And if you know, why don't you go?

Everywhere I go people ask me what I do! So I tell them what I do...

I tell them, I live to show the world who Jesus really is.

They say, "Who is Jesus, really?"

So I tell them! He is likely different than you think. He is.....

When I go to them and let God and them lead, they are always surprised to see me coming to them and not expecting them to come to me.

Give me your thoughts!

5 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my experience, "they" are everywhere (including in church). There is no one place designated as Lost Person Central.

 
At October 30, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Oh boy, You are right and I would add -especially in the church and if you want to know why -- I'll happily explain it to you.

Now I am still wanting to hear from others and with specifics for the courageous.

 
At October 31, 2006 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I am right about something? (Image of me placing the back of my hand on your forehead... I don't check temperature any OTHER way...lol!)

 
At November 01, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Mike, you are more right than wrong while being stretched and pulled in differing directions.

You really do make a good stretch-er.

 
At November 01, 2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Mike, you are more right than wrong (it pains me to admit this)while being stretched and pulled in differing directions.

You really do make a good stretch-er.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters