Sunday, December 31, 2006

I've been tagged!

Oh boy, here's a new one. Dave DeVries my friend just tagged me, meaning I must share five things you may not know about me. Please visit Dave DeVries for his five things as he was tagged by another.

1. I still love my mother in law after 31 years (29 of which married to her daughter). I think she loves me too. Does she or does she not?

2. I'm one of 8 children (7 boys and 1 girl) We had the best of times and the worst of times but then I entered the pastorate and saw quickly that all wasn't so bad afterall. Humans in the church are really weird.

3. I used to be an avid deer hunter but hung it up this year. I now hunt for Indian arrow heads.

4. As a couple we enjoy riding our Goldwing M.C. and when Michelle is not riding with me I listen to country music.

5. We have two married children who have not figured out how to make grandbabies.

Now I get to tag someone.

3 Comments:

At January 01, 2007 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: #5 in your list -- Perhaps it is time for "the talk" after all these years?

:)

 
At January 02, 2007 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting.

Where are you in the birth order - and what does that explain about you? (just curious)

 
At January 02, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Davedv, Oldest and second child.

My mother had a son before she met my dad, and my dad adopted Him. We were born within two years of each other.

For some strange or not so strange reason, I assumed a role of first born with the 7 biological kids.

We always achnowleged (Steve) as our older brother but I assumed a role by default that I never really realized at the time. As I grew older and as our dad worked 16 hour shifts I became this person who was responsible even more for the kids. To this day they view me like as someone who helped raise them. Weird huh?

So guess what - I yam what I yam?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters