Thursday, March 08, 2007

If your church is not making disciples...

If you attend a church that cannot or will not make disciples who make disciples, why are you attending there? Is comfort that important to you? Do you value what your church offers you over what Jesus offers those ravaged by sin, like sheep without a pasture. Come on, be honest!

Am I willing to give it all up? Are you, if called upon to do so by Jesus willing to do the same?

My neighbor left his overseas job. (Six figures) His words to me today, "There is a difference in believers overseas than those here in the U.S. The difference is that overseas believers will die for Jesus before they would ever deny Him." Would you die for Jesus? Would the majority of others do the same?

Isn't it refreshing to note that when Jesus is all you have - Jesus is all you and I will ever need.

If your church does not make disciples (personally) , than you need to be convicted for supporting a disobedient Christ community. I don't know about you, but I have no room for anything that leads me away from Jesus!

What thunk you? (intentional misspelling).

Don't wait all year to respond, Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters