Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I can't believe it...

I can't believe I will be 50 at midnight (today) January 30, 2008.

My favorite birthday card (my only one so far -with the promise of more today).

In dog years, you'd be 350,
but in Giant Redwood years, you'd only be about 3 1/2

SEE turning 50 is all in how you look at it. -Mama Lou sent 50 things for 50 years which should not be published here.

The neat thing about turning 50 is that everything still works...my mind is puttering a bit, but I can still think. Isn't that exciting?

If you wish, you may send birthday cards to: bcarder@centurytel.net I may even post yours.

7 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger With All My Heart... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

 
At January 31, 2008 10:06 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!! :-)

 
At February 01, 2008 7:54 AM, Blogger Michael Ehret said...

Hope you found the sock puppets amusing. I laughed. I cried. I said, "Send this to Bobert!"

 
At February 01, 2008 9:50 AM, Blogger Rhea said...

Congrats on your parts still working! It's my turn in June.

 
At February 01, 2008 11:14 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Thanks to all well wishers. Rehea I pray for you as you approach the big one and it will be here sooner than you think. :)

Rehea, you made me laugh..

Mike & Deb, it was more than amusing, and I laughed and cried and laughed and cried more than you. The card brought me hearty laughter which made for a great birthday.

 
At February 01, 2008 11:14 AM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I mean Rhea sorry for the slip of my aging finger.

 
At February 07, 2008 9:27 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I knew the parts working thing would grab a few of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters