Friday, February 01, 2008

Only for the strong...

Viola and Barna's new work, "Pagan Christianity" is a book that will bring mixed emotions. I am almost halfway through the book and find it to be filled with excellent research. You will even see some of the themes discussed on this blog. I guess I'm not nuts after all. At least not totally.

This book not the faint of heart nor is it for those who cannot read without an open mind. If you want an honest open review of how the church in America is where it is and how we got here, you must order the book. Remember: I warned you!

paganchristianity

2 Comments:

At February 04, 2008 12:07 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

I have some concerns about this book and the ramifications. It will cause problems for all of us. Remember I did not endorse this book, I only recommended that you read it.

I will share my points of concern later. For those of you who are reading the book please share your concerns or observations. Doing so will generate some great hot and cold dialog.

 
At February 07, 2008 9:26 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Why are you taking so long to read the book?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters