Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

It's that wonderful Valentine's Day and I'm working. Chel and I just had lunch and it has already been a good day. I have two guys coming to district conference and hopefully they will be joining the team for Kansas City this spring or early summer. God is so good.

The weather on the Valentine's here in metro St. Louis is in the mid 60's with a steady sunshine. Who would have thought? It encourages me so much.

Later today we are heading out for dinner at an authentic Thai Restaurant called The Blue Elephant, sounds interesting.

Anyway, to all my blogging friends have a wonderful Valentine's Day and be sure to express your love to God for His grace and goodness.

I love you all,


PS If you love me it wouldn't hurt for me to hear you say it.

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I'd read your blog yesterday -- unfortunately, I didn't think to express my love, specifically, to God. Great thought! Fortunately its never too late...so I will do that.

Other than that, our Valentine Day was muted. My lovely valentine is sick right now, from a virus snaking its way through the employees of our public library. But our love was expressed and she surprised me with a small, wonderful, appropriate to me and to our love, gift. I'm a blessed man.

How do I love YOU?

Let me count the ways!

1. For your heart for God and His voice.
2. For your friendship now, better and stronger than ever.
3. For the strength, validity, and focus of your mission.
4. For your burden for the church and her people, God's people, as well as your burden for those yet unreached by the church.
5. For your faith.
6. For the challenge you bring into my life.
7. For your strong, and oft-acknowledged, love of and for your wife.

There's much more, but that's a big enough head for anyone!

 
At February 15, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Mike, Wow - I am blown away by your kindness and love and support.

 
At February 15, 2006 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have loved you for NEARLY 30 years, and we have made no plans to change now. We do wish you well on your new career and are pleased with what you accomplish with God's direction. We hope you enjoy life daily as it goes by.
Love,
other Mom

 
At February 17, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Thanks Mom 2 for your unbelievable love and support overlooking so many of my flaws over the years. I love you too more than you could ever know.

I'm glad you are in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters