Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Missional Church

What in the world is a missional church movemement? For many it means many different things. Many think, "I'm missional!" What is a good definition/picture of missional?

Is it mobilizing your church through church established outreach projects or is it more?

Is it mobilizing every believer to live incarnationally in the world?

Is it insisting that all Christ followers fulfill the purposes of the Great Commission?

Is it inviting people to your Sunday event?

Is it providing ministry for the unreached? Do the unreached show up?

Does it include the motivation to get more buildings, bigger budgets and more people?

My friend is involved in Fueling a Missional Movement - but what do you think that is and how would you do it and how is it personally owned?

Is missional creating programs that attract the unreached that end up being mostly for us?

Can someone help me? What is a Missional Church Movement anyway?

I'm going crazy on the blog because I am on vacation in theory while at the same time doing some work that has to be done. With the time -I having some fun.

Help! Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters