Friday, January 26, 2007

Let's help my deprived friend and post post post.

I fixed the link - now you can do it.

Bill wrote this comment on another one of my posts today.

"I'm jealous. I never get more than 3 comments on my blog.

Would you all boost my self-esteem by coming over to http://www.epicaugusta.typepad.com and posting a comment?" Please comment on: Pelosi and the "Friends of God".

Let's give Bill over a hundred comments so He can be KING of Blogland. I don't believe Alan Hirsch (the other writer) has ever received over 100 comments even though he's been close.

This is a stirring article and Jerry Falwell would not be pleased! Get in the action and boost up my sad, lonely and sometimes jealous friend.

Don't forget to make a comment here before to jump off to encourage Bill.

4 Comments:

At January 26, 2007 3:51 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Hahaha!!! Thank you Bob, oh benevolent one!

I'd probably wet myself in delight if I got 100 comments.

Even comments of disagreement are welcome.

 
At January 26, 2007 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey - the link is busted.

Nice try, though...

 
At January 26, 2007 8:01 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Thanks Dave - I fixed the link and my friend Bill is still needy.

 
At January 27, 2007 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a weird kind of generosity, but I'm game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters