Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What is God leading me to do? revised 1.3.07


"Let's not just influence the world, let's let Jesus work through us to change her." I think that thought came from Neil Cole. Anyway, if I hear it once I say, so and so said. If I hear it twice I say, someone said. If I hear it three times I say, I believe that...

Truth should come through the mind and be owned in your heart and lived in your life. Live it long enough and it becomes a part of you. Isn't that great?

Post your comments! If you want to become part of this movement in the fields where the harvest is, let's dialogue.

1 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,
Looking forward to doing the real deal in MO and beyond. Hopefully we will meet soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters