Sunday, January 07, 2007

WHAT IS IT, REALLY?

Do we defend what we are doing at church? Or, are we defending what we are as a Church?

What do we really defend? Are there non-negotiables or things YOU would die for? What are those things? Let's forget the definitions and labels or styles, can you articulate what is is that you really defend?

I have been thinking about what I would be willing to die for, if for some reason I had to die for it. I narrowed it down. It is pretty clear. Before I tell you my answer, will you tell US all in blogland what you would never compromise in you faith and how you view church? What would you die for (?) or, would you die for (?) or, is it some other (?) that you would die for? Think about what you believe ablout church and what or how you live out your faith, and then, what is it that you believe/practice so deeply (as the main thing) that you would die for no matter what?

Do or die or being willing to do or die, what is it that that would cause you to draw the line in the sand regardless of the price?

I sure hope we will have some replies, we need to help each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters