Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let's just stop it...

Let's just stop inviting people to church and let's just start inviting people to Jesus!

I really mean it...Stop it!

I really mean it...Start it!

Where do you invest most of your life and resources? Do you invest mostly in the barn or in the fields that are ready for the harvest? Barn dwellers are those who invite others into the barn. Harvesters are those who meet the harvest face on.

Are you a "barn dweller" or a "harvester"? Barn dwellers pose the greatest threat of all to the harvest. They look like they are going to work but the harvest dies in the fields.

Barn dwellers BEWARE! Read God's word to the church of Sardis in the book of Revelation 3, "I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you."

Are you a barn dweller or a harvester? Be truthful with yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters