Friday, December 05, 2008

A Huge opportunity!

I have been out of touch for the past week. I went to see my parents and family over the Thanksgiving weekend. While there, my older brother's daughter died from an 18 month fight with cancer. We prayed for God to heal her and that is what God did -eternally. Dorie Lynn Carder, age 32, went to be with Jesus. She leaves behind a 14 year old daughter, Alexys and a 10 year old son, Barek! Please pray for them.

I had the privilege of doing the funeral along with my son Matthew Carder who brought the message of hope and healing. God truly showed up and all present entered into God's presence and glory.

I saw the power of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit to speak into the lives of those searching for answers. Thanks for being a vessel of the Good News, Matthew! And most of all, praise God for His presence and healing!

I've been out of touch with you while being in touch with those open to Jesus for such a time as this.

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 1:58 AM, Blogger ChadPeterson said...

wow sorry to hear about your loss.

 
At January 07, 2010 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Dori, not Dorie.
Love you brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters