Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Being Done!



Tomorrow I head south for Dever Conner Missionary Church located near Albany, Oregon. I have the privilege of worshipping with them in the morning and coaching them in Healthy Church Principles on Tuesday night.

Pastor Don Snell is leading this church for long term growth and sustainability. He is implementing a strong prayer base and leading the Church in a strong love environment. We are seeing the results. In addition to this, Pastor Don is leading his Church family by teaching them that all believer's make disciples who make disciples.

I want to ask all of you in my blog-land to daily pray for this Pastor and congregation located in the Northwest District of the Missionary Church.

By the way, this pastor checks my blogsite -why not post a prayer or word of encouragement.

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don--
I would love to offer my prayers for you! If you have a moment please post what types of specifics that I and those I am working with can be in prayer for at this time. Blessings

 
At May 10, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back to you, but I just found this article! But I can see God's wisdom in allowing this to happen, because I now have a very specific prayer request: pray that we would be "becoming Christ-like" focused and not program focused. We sheep tend to want the Shepherd to fix it for us, rather than follow Him to where He wants us to be. Only by following will we be where He is, and only there can we bear fruit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters