Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If I didn't care I wouldn't go...

In the morning I am off to Portland, Oregon for distict meetings and coaching clusters of pastors and coaching a church in Healthy Church Principles from Scripture. I love the local Church and I love to see her do what Jesus says. I love Pastors and I love to help them see the often simple things they and I miss along the way.

We have the church and Jesus wants us to be the Church! I'm on journey to help the church in Oregon and Washington become the Church of everlasting influence and world changing impact.

I go because I have hope that established pastors and local churches can become all that God has for them to become. Lost people must be reached and we must reach them and mobilize them to care more about others than they (we) care about themselves (ourselves). It's not just in Oregon and Washington where the need is - it is in America.

The need is great and we must seize the moment by going "OUT" and making a difference where we can. If you are like me and wonder how God could use us..why not do as I do and ask God to lead the way. When there seems to be no way -God will make a way.

Are you willing? I know I am!

Let's go to war and mobilize the troops. If the troops like sitting around and having a good time taking care of themselves - leave them and find others who will do it. Why stay in the dry bones when there is life and blessing aroun d the corner?

We care about the church and we are helping where we can. But when they will not move out we must let leaders rise up and follow Jesus wherever and however He leads us to change the world through Him.

I'm ready to help and I am ready to move out into the unchartered territory without control and with freedom to follow Jesus and not a system of restraints.

I'm ready to go and I am also ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters