Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Forgive me?

Forgive me for over-blogging! We couldn't go anywhere for vacation and I can't carry it over so I'm blogging for fun and doing a little Mission District work (fundraising/recruiting) to accompany some down time.

This week we have invited all of our neighbors to our home for a Christmas open house. As you can imagine Chel is busy baking and baking and I'm occasionally recruited to keep her company in the kitchen to sprinkle those little doo-dads on cookies and some other "honey do" projects.

A Mission District with a huge dream of thousands of mobilized "incarnationally transformed" disciple multipliers has been born.

Pray for our first Pastor Terry & Suzette Goodwin and family as they continue to lead superbly. Pray for others to be sent by God to do the same. As I vacation at home -I'm still on the job waiting for more God break-throughs.

Overblogging - enjoying my new True Vine family, still working some - and serving my wife "Michelle".

Who could ask for anthing more?

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Over-blogging?

Are you feeling guilty?

Don't!

Blog on - I enjoy reading!

 
At December 13, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 13, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

The deleted comment said,

Wow Bob, I just found your blog today. You have a pretty nice site here. Over-blogging is probably better than under-blogging. At least you are using your time off constructively.

BOB SAYS, I DID NOT REMOVE THIS! I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE DID. BUT HERE IT IS.

I cannot figure out how she removed it? It was in my email box.

It cannot be deleted now!

 
At December 13, 2006 11:33 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Bob, I just found your blog today. You have a pretty nice site here. Over-blogging is probably better than under-blogging. At least you are using your time off constructively. Sometimes the best vacations are when you don't have to do anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters