Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Please don't miss it...

Please don't miss the need for peace and unity along with Truth telling. Yes we should strive for unity in the body of Christ but never at the expense of ignoring clear Biblical Truth.

Sometimes I have seen the clarion call for unity combined with the clarion call for ignoring truth for the sake of peace in the body of Christ. When it comes to drawing a line in the sand, I choose truth telling over peace and unity. It is the truth that sets you free.

Before you respond I'm going to call you on the presentation. Some will say, I know it is true, but I cannot accept the way you present truth. Well you know what, you need to "grow up" if you feel this way? There is coming a day when the chiefest of Truth tellers will stand before you and by the way, He will offer no sugar with the message. Jesus doesn't use tact! It's black and white for Him. Jesus is a non tactful straight shooting truth teller. He'll unload those guns within seconds.

Grow up. Stop and smell the coffee, and accept the truth if it is truth even from those who conflict you because of the presentation. Ever stop and think that God gave diversity in the Christ body and He also raises up truth tellers who when they speak they grind like salt in a wound?

In other words, who cares about the presentation or the presenter if he/she is Godly and scriptural? If it is truth accept it. Not liking the presentation or the attitude of the presenter of truth is no excuse for not receiving it for there is a more than likely chance it is from God if scriptural.

Is it truth scripturally? If it is, stop your belly-aching and get on with obedience to truth while there is still time to obey. Quit defending your own "whatever" when the scripture clearly overrides apathy and disobedience and possibly your whatever.

Time is short, I believe! Souls are unreached. I'd leave the already reached in a second to reach the unreached from an eternity in hell without Jesus, wouldn't you?

The problem is most will answer "NO!" I will not leave the reached to redeem the unreached. "I rebuke you!"

I'm not even angry, I am just a truth teller who lacks tact for the moment. Should I be sorry? Or should I burp you?

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 2:47 AM, Blogger spamthewunderdog said...

Hi Bob,

Gary Davis here...aka "spamthewunderdog". I used to comment here a little and I think you and I actually talked on the phone once or twice. Just dropping in to say "Hi". I left for a while and fasted from the computer to regain some perspective and sanity...anyway, HI!!

 
At July 25, 2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Bob Carder said...

Hey Spam, I thought you gave up on us over here. We have (me personally) missed you. I have not forgotten my Michigan connection and friend.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

 
At July 27, 2007 3:21 PM, Blogger spamthewunderdog said...

sorry about that...I took a week and totalled up all the time I spent on my computer versus all the time I spent 1 to 1 with people and I was shocked to find that my computer beat people out 4 to 1!!! So I fasted from it and went through some personal introspection about it until I could come up with a personal committment to proper usage of the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters