Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Something to ponder

Since I am not a racists nor a Rooney fan and so that no once confuse the two about me, I deleted the article. I've only deleted articles twice in my life. Don't want anyone to misunderstand my heart and love for all the people of the world. In fact I tend to gravitate towards other races and ethnic groups.

I used to sing this song as a child and find myself singing it now, sing it with me, "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they're all precious in His sight. Jesus loves (all) the children of the world."

This is a better post than the last one anyway.

For those who commented all positive ones, forgive me for dropping you somewhere in cyber.

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost assuredly not written by Andy Rooney.

It talks about some serious issues facing our country, but sounds, in places at least, like someone with an ax to grind.

 
At July 20, 2007 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/rooney4.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters