Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Prayer Letter - June 1

Dear Faith Partners,

In the morning I am off to Portland, Oregon to attend the Northwest District
Conference and Healthy Church meetings. It's a quick trip and I'm due to be
back on Saturday night. Your prayers are always appreciated. A week ago I
got stuck in Chicago when United cancelled my flight to St. Louis. So it
never hurts to pray.

Michelle and I have both been to the doctor for relief for poison ivy.
Apparently we have it in our woods behind our house. When I was a kid I
used to roll in poison ivy but not here. All I have to do is have the wind
blow my way past those plants and I'm covered. I'm now on a mission to kill
that stuff before it kills me.

Good news today. I'd like to introduce you all to Pastor Todd and Yolanda
Bush and their children; Elijah, Levi and Joel. It was through God's grace
and providence that we got connected. Pastor Todd & Yolanda have 10 years
of Church planting experience. We recently sent them to the TeAmerica
Assessment Center in Wisconsin and they have received a full recommendation
for Church planting. We assess everyone because the assessment gives
indicators of the likelihood of success in Church Planting. This couple
graduated at the top of the class of those present for this assessment. We
and they are so excited.

Please pray for Pastor Todd Bush and his family. They have by faith sold
their home -trusting God to open doors for Kansas City and are now living
out of boxes in temporary housing in Kentucky. They will be in Kansas City
June 18 - 21 to look for housing and work. We have very little resources
and they are joining our team by faith with no guaranteed salary or
benefits. It is remarkable that they have this kind of faith and that God
sent them our way to make disciples who make disciples who give birth to
Churches.

Please pray as we hurry to get Todd Bush credentialed in the Missionary
Church. Please pray for housing, and for a job and for further fundraising
efforts on his part for salary support. And last, if any of you would like
to jump start Pastor Todd's ministry you can do so by giving gifts large and
small. All I ask is that you pray and give as God speaks.

Any gifts for Pastor Todd and Yolanda's Church Planting ministry may be sent
to:
Midwest District Missionary Church
Church Planting Kansas City
Rick Yaussi, Treasurer
P.O. Box 94
Bentley, Kansas 67016

Checks made payable to Midwest District -Missionary Church
Please put Todd Bush K.C. in memo

I have the itchies so I need to run before I drive you and myself crazy.
Please pray for this wonderful family as they prepare to move by faith in
early July. Be sure to pray that the Lord of the Harvest will send workers
and resources to the harvest fields of Kansas City and St. Louis.

I love you all,

BOB

Bob Carder
Mission District Leader
Missionary Church, Inc.
636.698.4708
http://theplanter.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters