Monday, May 01, 2006

Prayer Letter - May 1, 2006

Dear Faith Partners,

After a few days of rain here in St. Louis the sun is peaking through at least for this morning, showers are expected for later today. This is one of my favorite times of the year. The only thing that would make it better would be a pile of morel mushrooms frying in the skillet. (Haven't found any this year.) :(

Here's what I am working on this week. I have decided to take responsibility for making sure the five million people living in the metro regions of St. Louis and Kansas City have the opportunity to accept or reject Jesus Christ. I also know that I cannot reach all these people by myself. I need others, so I am praying for and working towards building an inter-denominational team of people who will also make it their mission to take responsibility for reaching every lost person in each of these metro cities.

In the next two weeks I will be focusing on and meeting with leaders who share my passion for making disciples. Please pray that this network will grow or that I will connect with other networks already in place. Actually I have some strong contacts already in Kansas City that I am going to follow up on. The same is true of St. Louis.

This week I am also meeting with some friends and sharing the vision for St. Louis and Kansas City. Please pray for God to stir hearts with passion for the lost in this region.

As you pray for these things also pray that God will protect us from the enemy and that God will give us the wisdom we need to engage a movement in this region of America. Also, last but not least, please pray for my fund-raising attempts to be fruitful. I hover around half of where I need to be and the clock is ticking. Please pray that hearts will be stirred as presentations are made.

Again, be assured of my love and appreciation for each of you.

Blessings,

BOB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters