Sunday, July 29, 2007

Don't you dare....

Don't you dare call me a Christian!!! This name carries nothing near what it used to carry. It once meant something significant. I used to be proud to be a Christian! Now I am offended. The name is now damaged beyond repair. We "Christians" have done a great job of destroying the reputation of the name "Christian". I'm not a "Christian" in the way the world views "Christians". I do not want you to call me a "Christian."

I serve Jesus, I am a Christ follower, Jesus is my Savior. I'm not a "Christian" I am a Christ follower.

I don't want to be a "Christian" because being a "Christian" doesn't mean what it used to mean. I am willing to have you call me a rotten sinner but never again a "Christian". The name has lost it's holy significance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters